Ulta Black Friday deals for the 2020 shopping season have been officially released as an early preview! About half of the deals will go live beginning November 21st, 8PM CT, while some won’t start until November 24th, midnight CT. The deals end on November 27th, midnight CT.
Early Black Friday Deals @ Ulta
Keep track of any sales going on ahead of Black Friday, here are some all of the active deals at Ulta:
- Ulta —
- Early Black Friday deals live, shop here, ends 11/21.
- Black Friday deals are live,, ends 11/27.
- $3.50 off $15+ qualifying purchase w/code 853123, ends 11/28.
- Free shipping on $50+ orders, ends 12/31.
- Latest BOGO offers + GWPs here, ends 12/31.
- Check your bonus offers to activate targeted offers here, ends 12/31.
Ulta Black Friday 2020 Deals
Ulta’s Black Friday deals include a mixture of doorbusters along with brands and select products (or product categories) discounted by up to 50% off. They just released a preview of the deals that will go live November 21st at 8PM CT and November 24th, midnight CT through November 27th, midnight CT. Here are the highlights:
Brands on Sale
Products on Sale
- Anastasia Eye Collection, $65 ($94 value)
- bareMinerals Prime Time Primer, 50% off
- Clinique Wear It & Be Happy Set, 30% off
- ColourPop Romance Moi Ultra Matte Lip Vault, $42 (regularly $50, $84 value)
- Eylure Multipacks, 40% off
- First Aid Beauty Pure Skin Body & Wash + Travel Size Ultra Repair, 50% off
- It’s a 10 Leave-Ins, 50% off
- Kylie Cosmetics Blush, Bronzer, Kylighter, Concealers for $10
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Body Builder, 50% off
- Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Vol. II, 50% off
- NYX Holiday, up to 50% off
- Smashbox Holiday Sets, 40% off
- Tarte, 3 for $30 on select minis
Deals Starting November 24th
When is Black Friday 2020?
Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving (which is November 26th), so Black Friday 2020 falls in November 27th, 2020 this year. More and more brands participate each year, which can make it overwhelming to know when to shop or whether a deal is really good. That increased competition has given way to Cyber Week 2020, which kicks off November 23rd, 2020 and marks when most of the earlier sales begin, through Cyber Monday 2020 on November 30th.
What is Black Friday 2020?
It’s a popular day for brands and retailers to launch mega sales and promotions geared to get your holiday gift-giving dollars. The day after Thanksgiving typically marks the beginning of the holiday shopping season, so retailers get into the season by trying to entice customers with steeper discounts.