No, you don’t need a treadmill at home to lose weight! Most of us consider weight loss a battle, but there are certain tools that help to stay on track and shed extra weight successfully, and win this battle! And all of them are inexpensive and worth investing. So, if you are extremely dedicated to the whole weight loss process and intend to drop the extra pounds over the next few months, check out these 10 tools that would help stay on track when losing weight.
1. Weighing Scale: Beginning your weight loss journey along with a weighing scale helps you keep track of your progress. It can motivate someone to keep working on themselves. If you are losing weight, the weighing scale will encourage you to keep working hard, if it’s showing an upward swing, you can push harder to go past the rut. In all the cases, weighing scale is an important tool to begin your journey with.
2. Kitchen Weighing Scale: Portion control is essential to get into calorie deficit and burn extra fat. Do not eye ball the quantity of ingredients while cooking, measure them according to the weight loss diet plan. Measuring food is extremely important and a digital kitchen weighing scale helps a great deal in doing so. Find out how you can use the weighing scale correctly to lose weight using Rati Beauty app.
3. Food Journal: People who keep a food journal often find that jotting down every meal into a notebook helps them eliminate calorie-rich and unhealthy food. A food journal also helps one set a food routine and the frequency of snacking, avoiding weight gain.
4. Meal Prep Containers: Glass and microwave safe meal prep containers promote the habit of healthy eating and save a lot of time during hectic weekdays where there is little time to cook homemade food. Preparing batches of healthy food and storing them up in the fridge, that would last for most days in the week will save a lot of money, and cut down loads of calories that make their way through ordered foods from restaurants and eateries. If you are using plastic containers, make sure they are BPA free because BPA is a known “obesogen.”
5. Oil Spritzer: Limit oil consumption as much as possible because that’s where more of the extra calories in homemade cooking is coming from. You can cut a lot of extra calories by just spraying oil on pan instead of pouring it from oil cans for making omelettes, sauteing, grilling, and even roasting.
6. Workout Shoes: Weight loss process is incomplete without regular physical activity and to keep active, a good pair of workout shoes are a must to protect the feet from injury and provide the comfort needed during walking, running, and high intensity exercises.
7. Yoga Mat: If there’s one form of exercise everyone should be doing – it’s yoga! Bollywood and Hollywood celebs absolutely credit their beautiful frames to yoga. It’s a wonderful form of exercise for mental and physical health, and helps tone the body too, and you would need a good yoga mat to practice all the fat-burning asanas.
8. Smaller Plates: For portion control, it’s also important that you start serving food on smaller 10-inch and 8-inch plates because we unknowingly might be serving more food on to large plates in an effort to fill them up. Ideally, if you are trying to lose weight, you should eat out of 8-inch plates or smaller bowls..
9. Blender: To make those yummilicious smoothies, green juice, etc., you would need a blender. No doubt, it’s a little expensive compared to other items in the list, but it’s totally worth the investment.
10. Air Fryer: Deep frying can make even the most basic vegetables taste delicious, but deeply-fried foods are extremely bad for weight loss with high fat and calorie content that seeps into the food through the oil it is fried in. In comparison, air frying is better than deep frying, so throw away the deep fryer and switch to air fryer instead.
10 Things you Should Throw Away From the Kitchen to Lose Weight
List of Healthiest Oils for Deep Frying Food