(as of Jan 30,2020 02:52:02 UTC – Details)
Be equipped to prevent and properly treat potential complications of filler usage and provide patients with safe, reliable, and aesthetically pleasing results.
The Illustrated Manual of Injectable Fillers clearly presents and evaluates the uses, limitations, and compositions of the growing variety of available fillers involved in face and body rejuvenation.
Clearly organized by anatomy, this resource discusses the specific analysis, diagnosis, and treatment for each part of the body, including the upper face, midface, lower face, hands, torso, and lower extremities.
Using a unique, multidisciplinary approach, this comprehensive text covers:
- analysis and diagnosis of facial and hand aging in the context of volume loss
- analysis and techniques for rejuvenation of the upper face, including the forehead, glabella, temple, and lateral brow complex
- methods for peri-orbital rejuvenation in treating the naso-jugal groove
- new techniques for rejuvenation of the midface, which includes the malar complex, submalar complex, and nasolabial folds
- volume loss in the lower face, primarily the areas around the peri-oral complex, jawline, and neck
- treatment of the lips, peri-oral rhytides, chin, and jawline
- management for post-liposuction and post-traumatic defects of the torso and lower extremities